Check out the food spots around COVE:
Calling all food explorers, this topic is dedicated to all of you awesome foodies!
One of the many perks of coliving with COVE is the abundance of food options so you always know where to go in Singapore and it never gets dull.
For the unfamiliar, we have an amazing shophouse at Katong that is the definition of cultural diversity. With a rich Singapore history and a diverse community of international and local people, living there really makes the core of coliving. This shophouse happens to be next to Singapore’s most popular choice award for… Laksa! Check out the famous 328 Katong laksa!
What is Laksa? I hear you ask.
If you are a fan of spicy food or Southeast Asian cuisine, Laksa is a must-try. Thick wheat noodles or rice vermicelli mixed with chicken, prawns or sometimes fish and served in curry coconut-based soup that smells so fragrant and aromatic. One bite of the bittersweet noodles and you’re in love with Laksa. Oh and why is 328 Katong Laksa the best? Well, if celebrity chef Gordan Ramsay lost against 328 in a competition, what more is there to say?!
- startup generator Antler unveils 13 startups at its first Demo Day July 24, 2020
- how to know when to take the leap from employee to entrepreneur July 23, 2020
- Time to sweat it out! May 4, 2020
- What changes will you experience when living abroad? April 29, 2020
- Are you missing home? April 29, 2020